ORDERING PROCESS: What can I expect?
- Determine the dimensions and size of the area you would like to cover. For example: a typical gym would be 72 ft wide by 102 ft long. Floor Guardian is made in 6 feet-wide strips for portability and easy storage. Length is cut as long as necessary.
- Provide a delivery location where your Floor Guardian will be delivered and installed.
- Send the dimensions, size and delivery location to your Floor Guardian representative.
- We will provide you with a cost per sq ft. including freight and shipping to your facility.
- Once a 50% deposit is made, we will set a delivery date for your rolls – typically 4 to 6 weeks
- A Floor Guardian representative will meet the material at your facility to do a final trimming and set up. The material is always shipped with a little extra length, and we will do a final cut to make sure everything fits your gym exactly.
- At your facility, our representative will show your staff the best way to set up, take down, and maintain the system. They will also be available to answer any questions you may have.
Floor Guardian offers affordable financing options for qualified customers. Your organization may also apply for a grant from external agencies to assist with the cost.
Contact us today to discuss your options email@example.com.